10 Reasons Why We Adore Our Senior Copywriter
Jennifer Hebeisen is IMA’s senior copywriter and account coordinator. She not only tells our clients’ stories—she breathes life into them. With her eye for detail and her master creative ability, Jennifer is primed to take the copywriting world by storm, and we love her for it.
As a child, Jennifer wanted to be a teacher—which explains her patience and ability to navigate multiple clients’ needs. After studying business and finance in college, she decided it wasn’t for her. Instead, she followed her passion for writing, which led her to become the rock-star copywriter she is today.
Here are 10 other reasons why we love having Jennifer on our side (in her own words):
- An ideal day for me would be spent enjoying the great outdoors with friends and family, especially when the weather is beautiful.
- The best IMA memories are the small ones, like lunches and happy hours. I really love spending time with my coworkers.
- My all-time favorite person to share a nice cider with is my fiancé, Justin.
- I graduated college early with a bachelor’s degree at 20—I walked across the stage before I could order a drink.
- Sandwiches are my ultimate guilty pleasure—throw deli cold cuts on homemade bread with some mayo, lettuce, and mustard. What else could you need?
- I took German classes in high school and college but forgot a lot. I can still understand some things but hope to pick it back up one day.
- Waxahatchee is my all-time favorite artist. I’ve spent countless hours listening to their vinyl at home, and I’ve seen them a few times in concert.
- My four-year-old niece, Pearl, never fails to make me smile. She’s the funniest and sweetest kid.
- I would be a terrible surgeon. The life-or-death pressure of that job is too much for me. No thanks.
- What’s next for me? Wedding planning and more wedding planning. I’m also busy convincing Justin to get a dog—I’d love a Bernese mountain dog.