The senior copywriter will communicate effectively with all IMA members, clients, and other service providers while elevating creative and creating content for an extremely diverse, consumer-oriented client base, with some B2B work. Make your own regular hours with an agency that offers a flexible schedule, a progressive, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment, excellent benefits including health insurance and 401K, and generous compensation to an individual with a record of outstanding performance.
- A resume, detailed cover letter and salary expectations are REQUIRED. Applicants without a letter and salary will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or Public Relations preferred)
- 10+ years solid copywriting experience is ideal, a minimum of five years of experience is required
- Ad agency experience is a plus
- Meticulous proofreading and editing skills required
- Crazy-good concepting and brainstorming skills are musts
- Ability to craft clear and creative copy that compels customers to action; must be proficient, versatile, and comfortable writing copy for a variety of media, including digital content (websites, digital ads, blogs, and email campaigns) AND traditional print, radio, and TV commercials, newsletters, direct mail, and more
- Must be especially strong in SEO and website content writing
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member under the direction of the President/Owner
- Must thrive under the pressure of multiple and shifting priorities as well as tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented pro with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance with HSA, 401K, life insurance, and PTO/paid holidays
- Growth opportunities (i.e. classes and seminars)
- Team-building and fun: lunches, celebrations, networking events, and other perks
- Friendly, fun, family-oriented atmosphere
About IMA: Centrally located in a Brookfield office suite, our agency has been growing clients’ businesses with crazy-good creative and service for 35 years.
To Be Considered: Your application must include a detailed cover letter with salary requirements.