Are you a crazy-good marketing professional? Image Makers Advertising is always interested in talking with experts, even though we may not have an immediate need for your talents. We’re proud to be one of “Milwaukee’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in 2018, and encourage you to submit your resume for future consideration. Our team is constantly growing and you could be our next IMAer.
Website Developer & Designer
All About IMA
IMA has been growing businesses and getting bottom-line results for our clients since 1983—that’s over 35 years of cutting-edge marketing know-how. We are a full-service marketing partner and offer our expertise in-house, including services like creative, SEO, social media, public relations, video, web, and more.
Founded by Tom Kaupp, IMA now thrives under the direction of Tina Chovanec. Tina became president/owner after Tom lost his battle with cancer, and honors his legacy as a hands-on leader and all-around marketing expert with a passion for elevating creative. Together with a growing team of professionals—each with his or her own expertise—Tina carries his vision forward with a fierce commitment to superior client service.
A Fun Culture for Creatives
Why do the best of the best love working here? See for yourself on our team testimonials page, but it all comes down to our top benefit—our friendly, fun, family-oriented atmosphere.
IMA offers a fun, progressive, and fast-paced environment that offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation for individuals who consistently deliver solid ideas and effective execution. Below are some of the great things IMA team members enjoy as part of a challenging but rewarding career:
- Competitive salary
- Flex time
- 401K retirement plan
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off (vacations, holidays, sick days, and personal time)
- Convenient workplace near Brookfield’s top-rated restaurants and retailers
- Cool, collaborative work space in brand-new open concept building
- Fun space—the TK Lounge, dedicated to our founder—for relaxing breaks and team events
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Team-building activities and celebrations
- Respect for life-work balance
- Recognition for team and individual contributions