Senior Copywriter Job Opening
A writer writes – everything – at our tight-knit, full-service, established agency in Brookfield. IMA is looking for an experienced senior copywriter who can slide right in and handle a variety of projects at once – often on short timelines – with great enthusiasm and ease. The senior copywriter will communicate effectively with all IMA members, clients, and other service providers while elevating creative and creating content for an extremely diverse, consumer-oriented client base, with some B2B work.
Make your own regular hours with an agency that offers a flexible schedule, a progressive, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment, excellent benefits including health insurance and 401K, and generous compensation to an individual with a record of outstanding performance.
- 10+ years solid copywriting experience is ideal, preferably at an advertising agency
- A minimum of five years of solid copywriting experience required, preferably at an ad agency
- Meticulous proofreading and editing skills required
- Crazy-good concepting and brainstorming skills are musts
- Ability to craft clear and creative copy that compels customers to action; must be proficient, versatile, and comfortable writing copy for a variety of media, including digital content (websites, digital ads, blogs, and eblasts) AND traditional print, radio, and TV commercials, newsletters, direct mail, and more
- Must be especially strong in SEO and website content writing
- Ability to work well individually and as a team member under the direction of the President/Owner
- Must thrive under the pressure of multiple and shifting priorities as well as tight deadlines
- Detail-oriented pro with excellent organizational and time management skill
We look forward to meeting you!
A custom cover letter and salary expectations are REQUIRED. Applicants without a letter and salary will not be considered.