Nothing Compares; IMA Brings Creativity and Success to Regency Sales Center
A successful marketing campaign is one that improves both your brand and your bottom line. And that’s exactly what Image Makers Advertising has consistently provided Regency Senior Communities for almost 20 years. As the organization began expansion of its New Berlin campus in 2018, leadership again turned to IMA for a comprehensive strategy to promote its newest leasing options.
Comprehensive Marketing Support for Expanded Services
To share the news of openings and opportunities in New Berlin—and to support the sales team at that location—we developed a detailed plan for an inviting on-site sales center as well as materials for a multifaceted campaign.
- The inclusive sales center was created as more than a model. We guided our client in transforming a residence into a welcoming place where seniors and their families are able to easily visualize life as part of the vibrant Regency community.
- Large-scale dimensional displays of the different floorplans, campus maps, and renderings of the new courtyard, as well as custom collages of lifestyle photos were included in our plan. We designed pieces for each room and coordinated the time-sensitive installation.
- A custom video was created to run continuously in the sales center. It was produced in-house by our agency using drone footage of the new construction and original photography from earlier IMA shoots. The result is a dynamic sales tool that tells their story and showcases the architecture and amenities available only at RSC.
- A comprehensive collateral package included three brochures highlighting campus amenities, residence amenities, and levels of care available. These pieces were included in a refreshed folder design, along with sheets showing each floorplan, to clearly outline all options and pricing for potential residents.
- Targeted mailings were the final components of our plan for reaching out to seniors as well as the adult children who are often involved in helping their parents make decisions about care. Postcards were created that mirrored the new sales collateral and literally brought a consistent message home to families who need help.
Reliable Under Pressure
Because completion of the center was to coincide with Regency’s annual fall open house, we had strict deadlines while working with their busy staff. Owner Mark Wimmer summed up our efforts on the expansion campaign:
“Thank you Tina for your work and meeting our quick turnaround. The Sales Center came together well under your direction and was ready to receive our Open House prospective residents and their families. We are winding down a successful event and will continue to use the displays and materials as we move forward in our prelease and lease process.”
Our Knowledge of Regency Is a Real Asset
Over the years, IMA has helped Regency build on their reputation as the best choice for senior living. Our results are impressive, as Regency now boasts a 94 percent occupancy rate. The impact of this particular campaign is even greater, with a long waiting list now in place for residences at the New Berlin expansion.
From print and broadcast advertising to a glossy quarterly magazine for residents, our partnership continues to evolve as the needs of our client change. And we’re ready for whatever challenge they bring us next.