The Countdown for the WCF Is On!
Summer is an especially busy time of year for IMA. In addition to our usual projects, our entire team is stepping up to work on and support the nonprofit Waukesha County Fair Association. This year, we are working hard and volunteering to make the 175th Fair a success. The WCF starts next week, July 19-23, and its theme is Moments Together, Memories Forever.
To support this event and our community, we are:
- Donating a portion of our creative time and talent—we’ve contributed to the Fair’s advertising efforts for many years in the past because it’s an important community event people of all ages can enjoy.
- Supplying a Fairest of the Fair judge to sit on the panel and help select the most qualified candidate to reign for the upcoming year. We also sponsor this fan-favorite event.
- Providing media support/public relations on the grounds for all five days—key team members act as liaisons by coordinating interviews and transporting media reporters and writers around the Fairgrounds.
- Volunteering in hospitality for all concerts at the Miller Lite Main Stage—we are there to welcome and serve the top Fair sponsors. This year’s acts include Theory of a Deadman, Bret Michaels, Night Ranger, and 1964…the Tribute—look for us in our IMA shirts in the Hospitality Tent and say hi!
- Sponsoring the Family Fun Stage—a stage in the air-conditioned Arena Building where local performance acts and 4-H participants present.
There’s only one more week to go—here’s to sharing moments and making memories at the 175th Waukesha County Fair!